Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And it will take some time, but the dawn will come and the tide will rise

I am happy tonight for the first time in... I don't know when. Like, genuinely happy. Not content or in a good mood, but actually happy.

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I may finally be getting over her. We'll see.

I don't really know what else to write. I've been thinking a lot, and I had one of the most beautiful experiences of my entire life on Saturday night, but those are things I'd much rather discuss in person. So if you see me and you want to know what's up, just ask me. I want to talk about it, not write about it.

Oh, and it's amazing what a change of perspective can do for how I interpret lyrics.

Tonight I know she'll never set me free

I feel nothing
I want nothing
I am nothing

2 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian Marquis said...

Wow man, happy...i'm glad to hear it.

Also I think I have an idea that may just help all of us really find ourselves

6:34 AM  
Blogger Mike Slone said...

but I am in Ohio!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home