Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Survey Stolen from Topher

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, and Current.

_______BEST______
1. Male friends: DJ, Michael, others. Christopher, of course.
2. Female friends: Regina, Jenessa.
3. Vacation: Kosovo... not really vacation at all, but the best time I ever had outside the country for sure.
4. Age: Pfft... I don't know. The summer between 7th and 8th grade was pretty stinking good... so... 13? Also, 17 has been pretty good to me for the almost 11 months I've known it.
5. Memory: South Dakota, Kosovo, Project 86 and Zao and East West concerts.

_______WORST_______
1. Time of day: Waking up.
2. Day of the week: Monday.
3. Food: Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms.
4. Memory: Jackie rejecting me and God at the same time. The God part hurt the worst.
5. Boyfriend/girlfriend: Katie, but that was entirely my fault. Oddly enough, I was just thinking about that earlier tonight.


_______LAST_______
1. Person you saw: Caitlin.
2. Talked to on the phone: Um... Dad, probably.
3. Hugged: Phil, I think. Maybe Tim E.
4. Text messaged: Topher.

_______TODAY_______
1. What are you doing now: Listening to NESkimos, talking to Topher, filling this out (a-duh).
2. Tonight: Sleeping, after I read some more of Punktown and maybe Prey.
3. Wearing: Plain black t-shirt, blue jeans, headphones.
4. What did you eat for lunch: Didn't. Ate eggs for breakfast and chinese food for dinner.
5. Better than yesterday?: Sure, why not?

_______TOMORROW_______
1. Is: Thursday.
2. Got any plans: Go to my only (and favorite) class, Music Listening, work, read, watch movies, listen to music.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: Work, kind of. I get to listen to Velocity by Koontz, though, and work is pretty okay anyway.
4. Do you have work: No... wait, yes.

_______FAVORITES_______
1. Number: 42.
2. Song: A zillion and one. Head over to my Myspace, look at the band on there, and assume that every song all of those bands ever wrote are my favorite songs.
3. Color: Orange.
4. Season: Autumn.
5. State: Minnesota.

_______CURRENTLY_______
1. With someone: Nope.
2. Missing someone: A little.
3. Mood: Magical and fantastical.
4. Wanting: Some money.

_______RANDOM__________
1. Who was the person who posted this before you?: Topher.
2. Describe that Person: Made of win and 1337sex.

God is love and love is real, but the dead are dancing with the dead,
And whatever's charming disappears while all things lovely only hurt my head
As I gather stones from fields like pearls of water on my fingers' ends
(And I carefully wrap them up in boxes... safe from windows...)
From things that break!!

As the night-time shined like day it saw my sorry face and hair a mess
But it liked me best that way... besides, how else could I confess?
When I looked down like if to pray,
Well, I was looking down her dress... good God!
Please, catch for us the foxes in the vineyard... the little foxes.

So turn your ears, you musicians, to silence
Because they only come out when it's quiet,
Their tails brushing over your eyelids...
Oh, wake up, sleepers, and rise from the dead!
Or the fur that they shed that's gonna lay on your bed
In a delicate orange-ish cinnamon red... ah, but I don't need this!
I don't need this!
For I have my loves... I don't need this.

~"The Soviet" by mewithoutYou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home