Monday, November 07, 2005

Hi there, how do you do? My name is you.

Mondays are too freaking long. Chickens taste good. Modese Mouse destroyed my life. Driving is fun. I have been listening to too many different bands lately. I should write something for the school paper. I should actually start working on the music section of 7x. I need to wash some t-shirts. I can't wait to go see Project 86 and P.O.D. on December 1st. I am painting my face like a skull again. This time it will be better. There will be pictures. Speaking of pictures, here is the pimpkin (yes, that was a typo, but it was so awesome I am leaving it) I carved on Halloween. It is Homsar.

I am going to buy another game from Cheapass Games. It will probably be Deadwood, and maybe some expansions. Or maybe Kill Doctor Lucky. Or a zombie game. I like zombies. I like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I can now play Nintendo 64 games on my compy. Paper Mario is awesome. So is Batman Begins. So is The Legend of 1900. You should all see both those movies. And listen to Modest Mouse. And Coheed and Cambria. Okay, that is all for tonight. More posting later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I made a blogger so I can finally reply to yours. This means you and I need to update more.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home